Wellesley hits dust in Goanna well

Rate this article

By Offshore Energy Today.. Norwegian oil and gas explorer Wellesley Petroleum has failed to find hydrocarbons at its Goanna exploration well offshore Norway. The well, located in licence PL 881 in the Norwegian North Sea, was spud in late August. It is operated by Wellesley with 70% interest and the remaining 30% interest is held by Faroe Petroleum. Faroe informed on Tuesday […]

Read Full Article Here

For more great articles: Offshore Energy Today

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments