Start doing Business in the Natural Gas Industry in PA, WV & OH…
Next Seminar to be Announced before September 01, 2013. This seminar will be sometime in November. Contact us if you would like to be added to the notification list.
Get your company into the Oil & Gas (O&G) industry. For the foreseeable future, billions of $ will be pumped into the tri-state area as a result of the Natural Gas extraction that is going on in the Marcellus and Utica Shale Plays.
The O&G Supply Chain is far reaching, and many company owners do not even realize that their company can get a piece of this business.
Some of our presentations are purely educational; some will show you products and services that can help you to get into the industry faster.
This seminar will do the following:
- Discuss a brief history and explain some of the terminology of the industry to you. The first step is “talking the talk”.
- Discuss some of the Supply Chain needs so that you can see if there may be a place for your company.
- Explain to you what you may need to do in terms of safety / environmental certifications and audits.
- Show you how you may be able to jump right into the mix and start doing business right away with companies that are currently in the industry.
- Discuss how many companies are high tech, including using advanced websites and social marketing. We will give you tips and tricks to improve your web presence, and discuss the benefits of social marketing outlets such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Present some of the professional organizations that can help you to get to know the industry and players. The social aspect of this industry is a great way to help to grow your business.
- Provide you with some instant opportunities to network with other companies that are either currently in the industry, or also interested in joining the industry.
Cost: $95 for first attendee, $75 for each additional attendee
Who should attend: Company owners, CEOs, Presidents, Logistics, Sales Managers. If you are looking for a way to insert your company into the O&G Supply Chain, then do not miss this event.
- Introduction, History & Statistics of the Hydraulic Fracturing Process and the Marcellus, Utica Shale Plays.
- Safety Pre-Qualifications, Certifications & Training. Many of the major companies in this industry may require you to have certifications from companies such as ISNetworld™, PICS™, PEC™, etc… This presentation will discuss what these are, why they are needed, and how they can possibly get your business profile placed in front of a decision maker at one of these companies. Will also discuss employee manuals, Master Services Agreements (MSCs), Safety Training, and more.
- The Shale Oil & Natural Gas Supply Chain. What is it? How can your company get a piece of the pie? We will discuss the supply chain and show you how you can start bidding on jobs and doing business in the O&G Supply Chain almost immediately. We will also show you how you can use a cutting edge tool to reduce your costs and increase your margins.
- Internet tools that are greatly beneficial to your business: Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter), your website, online advertising, Online Supply Chain Sourcing application. We will show you how you can improve your search rankings on Google, how to make important connections using LinkedIn, and how to use Twitter to increase your web traffic. We will also show you additional tools to help your business.
- Customer Relationship Management 101, Building Loyalty and Sales. This 45 minute presentation covers the 5W’s of CRM. Who, needs it – What, does it entail, – Where, should it be introduced – Why, does it make a difference – When, to implement it. We’ll cover the positives and negatives associated with CRM and share with you 5 key customer relationship strategies. A free trial of an easy to use, Excel based CRM software tool will be made available to all who attend. Presented by Dave Oshlag.
- Additional presentations will be announced as they are added.