Daily Archives: September 9, 2016

Resource Energy bids for Samson Bakken assets

Rate this article Resource Energy Can-Am LLC, Denver, entered a stalking-horse agreement with bankrupt Samson Resources Co., Tulsa, to buy Bakken play properties in North Dakota and Montana for $75 million. Read Full Article Here For more great articles: Oil & Gas Journal – General Interest

Total exercises preemption rights in Barnett JV with Chesapeake

Rate this article Total E&P USA said it is exercising its preemption right to acquire Chesapeake Energy Corp.’s 75% interest in the jointly held Barnett shale operating properties near Fort Worth. Total already owns the remaining 25% and will become the operator. Read Full Article Here For more great articles: Oil & Gas Journal –…

Eni elects to leave Goliat offline

Rate this article Eni Norge has decided that its Goliat field will remain shut down until measures are implemented and management and workers agree the platform can be operated prudently, according to Norway’s Petroleum and Safety Authority. Read Full Article Here For more great articles: Offshore RSS Feed

Freightliner M2 CNG Comes to Trinidad & Tobago

Rate this article By NGV Global Earlier this year, NGC CNG Company Limited (NGC CNG), a subsidiary of The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited, invited companies in the heavy duty and extra heavy duty sector to respond to an Expression of Interest for funding of their conversion to Compressed Natural Gas. With…

Nordic LNG Bunkering Signals Start of New Era

Rate this article By NGV Global Skangas, a supplier of LNG to the Nordic markets, has successfully bunkered the product tanker Ternsund on Gothenburg roads. The bunkering operation is a significant milestone for Skangas: not only is it the first Ship-to-ship LNG bunkering to the vessel, it is the first Ship-to-ship bunkering to be executed…

Rio Grande LNG gets FTA export authorization

Rate this article NextDecade LLC has received US Department of Energy authorization to export LNG from its proposed Rio Grande LNG liquefaction plant in Brownsville, Tex., to Free-Trade Agreement countries. DOE authorized export of 27 million tonnes/year of LNG—equivalent to about 3.6 bcfd of natural gas—for a 30-year term subject to ongoing regulatory approvals. Read…